As a part of its overall program delivery, Pathbuilders delivers approximately 50 professional development workshops each year for its cross-company and custom work programs. The Program Coordinator position will play a key role in managing the day-to-day execution of all the cross-company programs (InsigniaSM, Percepta®, Achieva®, Inspiria®, and Continua®) as well as custom work programs to include: workshop planning, execution and follow-up; contract negotiations; and assisting in the production of workshop materials. The position will enjoy broad exposure to the various roles within the organization and should be comfortable with managing multiple priorities at a fast-pace.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Organize and coordinate the smooth execution of all elements related to cross-company mentoring programs, which includes meeting planning, workshop material production, and vendor management. Individual will also be the primary point of contact for program participants.
- Support the delivery of significant custom programming engagements
- Manage the calendar of events
- Book venues and other necessary third party vendors needed to execute workshops (catering, AV, table rentals, etc.)
- Assist with the development and production of workshop materials.
- Assemble printed materials for workshops into packets for participants, speakers, and guests
- Prepare supporting materials and equipment needed for each workshop prior to the event
- Manage inbound and outbound communication with participants – emailing workshop invitations, logging RSVPs, and responding to participants’ inquiries
- Assist with development and production of marketing materials. Update and refresh marketing materials to reflect currency and consistency in brand.
- Manage all content as it relates to branding efforts. Serve as point person for all graphic work, colors, logos and communicating brand broadly within office to ensure consistency. Includes ensuring the quality of printed materials (print quality, color, typos, current info, copyrights, etc.)
- Order and manage all promotional merchandise, give-a-ways, etc.
- Maintain the organization’s archives
- Participate as needed in special projects
Scope of Interaction
- Position will be one of the primary interfaces with program participants enrolled in cross-company programs; these participants will be from across all levels in large organizations
- Position will support the Director of Programs and VP of Client Services with Custom Programming engagements
- Typical client companies include Fortune 500-1000 organizations and national professional services firms as well as mid-sized businesses
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Customer service orientation / capable of dealing with a wide variety of people
- Excellent planning and organizational skills; consistently demonstrates attention to detail
- Independent and resourceful worker adapt at multi-tasking and balancing multiple priorities
- Comfort with a fast pace and ambiguity
- Ability to creatively solve problems and influence others without authority
- Experience in corporate meeting management is preferred
- Willingness and ability to work outside of the normal work day hours on an as needed basis
- Demonstrate high level of proficiency in Microsoft—Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Publisher. Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Abode InDesign a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or related field
- Minimum 2 years work experience
Pathbuilders partners with Fortune-ranked organizations to develop high-performing people through mentoring, executive development programs and consulting. Through highly-customized leadership development programming, Pathbuilders accelerates the career growth of individuals and directly contributes to bottom line success in client organizations.
Pathbuilders was founded in 1995 with a unique focus on developing the potential of high-performing women and creating gender-diverse organizations. Today, Pathbuilders leverages the corporate experience of its leadership team to develop impactful developmental experiences for both high-potential women and men in forward thinking organizations. Pathbuilders has worked with thousands of professionals from hundreds of client organizations, including Fortune 500 companies, college and universities and government agencies.
We offer competitive salaries, benefits plan, and the opportunity to work with a smart, motivated team where you will see your contribution daily.
Sound like somewhere you’d thrive? If so, then we’d love to hear from you.
Position is located in Atlanta, GA (Perimeter Area).
Local candidates preferred, as there is no relocation available.
Interested applicants should submit their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org