- Year-long program focused on mid-level, high-potential women, recognized as having senior-executive potential in their organizations
- Uniquely combines one-on-one mentoring with peer networking and a proven curriculum of interactive educational workshops
- Mentors are senior executives, with typically 20+ years of experience and an average team size of 400 reports
- Proven methodology for matching identifies a mentor for each mentee
ACHIEVA Key Learnings
- High-Impact Leadership. Leaders bring their unique talents to bear and uniquely move the business forward, achieving organizational goals and making personal success happen.
- Navigating the Landscape. Driving an organization takes hard work. Knowing when to push, when to support, when to negotiate and when to walk away are vital.
- Building Executive Presence. Each organization uniquely defines executive presence. Leaders in your organization must be authentic in their styles while embodying those traits that are most valued, all while positioning themselves for continuous growth.
Achieva focuses on women at the key transition point where their personal goals and those of the organization come together: becoming high-impact leaders. These women learn to move their organizations forward and to position themselves for growth and success. One-on-one mentoring with a senior executive creates a deep, professional relationship which challenges each Achieva woman in new ways, dramatically expanding her perspectives. A proven model supports the one-on-one partnerships with dynamic educational sessions and peer networking, positioning each woman to have a greater influence in the business community.
Each year, our program curriculum is customized based on the key issues and trends facing the cohort. Topics such as Executive Presence, Influence in Leadership, Navigating the Corporate Culture, Managing Teams and Talent, and Internal Marketing are just a few of the topics that seems to resonate year after year.